Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Theme

One of the themes running through events and thoughts is the story of Hagar:

Where have you been?

Where are you now?

Where are you going?

As you sit with Spirit in those questions what are the lies that can be erased like the chalk on those stones last night? What are the truths that can be written in permanent ink into your story? What patterns of truth seeking and behaviour can come as you sit and let those questions be breathed upon by the Trinity? God knows the answers to those questions and in that knowing loves you deeply, honestly, unconditionally and forever.

|

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger steph said...

I sit with these questions as I prepare for the mission trip to the Ukraine. I sit with them so that new patterns of truth and behaviour will be real, living and become like reflex in my life.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger anj said...

I sit with these questions this morning in this time of growth and transition for me. I love the story of Hagar, like I love the story of Henry the 8th. The Author gathers all stories and paints them with your gold Steph - the color of honour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com